Hope you are having a pleasant start to your week! Makeup Toys has been pretty busy testing and trying out products so sorry for being so quiet up here. Nonetheless, after testing for almost 1 month, I am very glad to say that Laneige Multi Cleanser has replaced my Chanel Mousse Comfort Rinse Off Foaming Cleanser. It is pretty easy to decide because I am looking for something that is easier on my pocket and still works as well. If you are already using this, why not share with me what you think? Leave your comments yea?
Having said that I’m looking for something easier on my pocket, please do be aware that there are many Fake Laneige products floating around in the internet. Anything that looks suspiciously cheaper, please be aware. If you live in Singapore, most cosmetics in departmental store only offer a maximum of 10% discount and that is on very special and rare occasions. I strongly recommend you to only purchase Skincare and Cosmetics from the brands own boutiques and reputable major departmental stores for genuine products. It is your skin after all, will you want to take the risk? Trust me, once it is damaged, the amount of work it takes to make it heal is way more than how much you had saved.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Removes Makeup, BB Cream, Sunscreen, Exfoliates and Cleanse
- Contains micro beads for gentle exfoliating
- Can be used as a daily face wash
What I Think:
- Have a pleasant smell
- As I have combination skin, T-Zone Oily and slightly dry on the cheeks, this cleanser works very well. Does not leave any discomfort and my skin feels balanced
- Helps to remove any last traces of makeup after using a proper makeup remover
- Does not remove waterproof makeup
- For Mascara and Lip Sticks, please do use a proper Lip and Eye Makeup Remover
- Microbeads is not very strong so if you are looking for a super fresh exfoliating cleanser, this is not your choice.
Will I Recommend It?
Yes, for the price. It works really well. I have even let my boyfriend tried it and he is not a convert. Just that he prefers to use the Laneige Homme Range so I will be sure to blog about man products really soon? Thinking of starting your man on skincare, check out this space right here real soon!