Oh my! Don’t you all love this makeup? It is so pretty! I have done a Step by Step Tutorial for this look and I hope you will give it a try! It is very easy and I assure you, you will look stunning in any event!
Before we start on the eye makeup which is the key to this look, we must first prepare our skin for this look.
For the Skin:
- Prep your skin with a primer before applying your foundation. I recommend Le Blanc De Chanel Sheer Illuminating Base.
- Apply a layer of foundation that gives a medium coverage with a semi dewy finish. I recommend Chanel Perfection Lumiere.
- Blot off any excess foundation with a tissue paper and set a little of your makeup with some loose powder.
- Dust a thick layer of loose powder under your eye area. This will catch any fall outs from the black eye shadow that we will be applying later and makes cleaning up easier.
Makeup Items You Need for the Eyes Only:
- Chanel Le Crayon Khol in Noir
- Small precision eye shadow brush
- Eye shadow smudger brush
- Large eye shadow fluffy brush
- Chanel Inimitable Mascara in Waterproof
- Eyelash Curler
- Eye shadow highlighter in MAC Nylon
- L’oreal HIP Eye Shadow Duo in Platinum (I’m only using the Black in this eye shadow.)
- Eyebrow pencil or palette
Using the Khol Pencil, line your eyelid from the lash line upwards.
Apply a layer of black eye shadow onto the eyeliner drawn with a smudger brush. Continue to blend the eyeliner together with the black eye shadow outwards until you form a almond shape. It is important not to smudge it too close to the brow bone.
Line your lower lash line with the same khol pencil and smudge the eye liner drawn with a small precision eye shadow brush and some black eye shadow.
Apply the highlighter shade onto your brown bone using a large eye shadow fluffy brush.
Fill in your brows and finish this look by curling your lashes and applying a thick coat of mascara. To follow this eye makeup exactly as the runway, dramatic long false lashes are applied onto the eyes.
This entire Look can be completed with a touch of soft peach blusher and a soft pink lipstick. Remember to dust off the loose powder that you have applied under your eyes for fall outs and you are ready to rock the party with this look!