Sorry for being away for sometime. I was so busy with work, with endless filming and photo shoots and shows, I hardly have time to catch a breath. However, I am very happy and thankful for all the opportunities that I have so far and I will love to have more!
Recently my work requires me to be under the hot sun for long hours and my skin, to be honest, is kind of badly burnt. I lather myself in sunscreen but I think the sun was really harsh lately and I still got burnt. I gonna share with you the moisturizer that accompanies me through this Sunburnt period and I’m so thankful for that!
The LANEIGE Water Bank Gel Cream!
- 24 hours Long Lasting Cream with strong hydrating effect
- Has a translucent gel texture and quickly penetrates the skin
- Refines rough skin into soft and smooth texture
- Has instant cooling effect and smoothly adheres to the skin that is fatigued by heat
- Centaury Extracts with Redness Soothing properties protect the skin from harmful aggression and aloe extracts forms a protective moisture barrier to retain moisture
What I Think:
- After a hot day of filming under the hot sun, Laneige Water Bank Gel Cream really helps to hydrate and cool my skin down. I love the fact that Aloe Vera is 1 of the main ingredient in this moisturizer because Aloe Vera really helps the skin to heal faster.
- Product is quickly absorbed into the skin and leaves no greasy feeling
- Makeup goes on smooth
- Skin feel supple and well moisturized
- In our hot and humid outdoor, I do not feel uncomfortable with this moisturizer and in air-conditioned room, I feel that it gives adequate hydration.
- I find it a little too oily for people with oily skin. If you have oily skin and wish to find a good moisturizer, I will recommend the lotion. You can also use this as a night cream while you sleep in air-conditioned room.
- Because it is so easily absorbed, I always apply a lot and because of that, I have to replenish the gel cream faster than any moisturizer that I have.
Will I recommend this?
Yes, if you have combination skin like me (oily with dry patches), this moisturizer is for you. It is affordable and very very hydrating for this skin type. Overtime, skin looks less tired and healthy! Also, for my Sun burnt peeling nose and cheek, this moisturizer helps to reduce peeling and even if I have to apply makeup, it totally reduce the flakiness from the dry area.
If you have oily skin and spends a lot of time in air-conditioned environment, this will be a good night cream for you.
For dry skin, I will NOT recommend this moisturizer as you should be going for something that is more moisturizing than a Gel-Cream.
You can purchase this Gel-Cream at all Laneige counters and boutique and the price is SGD 52.