Good Day Everyone!
I hope everything is going smoothly for all of you. I love trying out foundations because I think good ones, when applied properly, really make a lot of difference to once appearance. For my job as a makeup artist, the way the foundation is applied usually give signs of how experience the artist is so it has been drilled into my Makeup Brain from day 1 that if you missed on applying a good foundation, the rest of the makeup does not really matter anymore.
The more I work, the more I think that is true. Choosing and applying foundation the right way is 1 of the best skill a girl can have. It can instantly make your entire look appear more expensive.
So, if you are looking for a foundation that gives you a glow like a BB Cream, but wants something that gives more coverage than a BB Cream, I have good news for you. Clinique Even Better Foundation will be your new BFF.
- Oil Free and comes with SPF 15 PA++
- See improved clarity and a more even skin tone
- Suitable for all ethnic groups skin type
- Visibly diminishes age spots
What I Think:
- Oil Free and Non Greasy
- Even out skin tone pretty well
- No fragrance
- Gives skin a glow
- Works well as a daily foundation
- Very easy to apply with fingers or brushes
- Although it gives skin a nice glow, I find that it is a little artificial.
- Because of the artificial glow, it does not work well with camera, especially with flash.
- Not suitable for oily skin or skin that tends to shine. Will look extra oily or shinny with this foundation.
Will I Recommend It?
If you are into the Korean Look, which features super dewy skin, even the man has it, then this is your dream foundation. It gives you a dewy or glow that no BB Cream can match. I have tried a lot of BB Cream and I’m serious when I said this. Check out my BB Cream Post if you are looking for a BB Cream.
If you have tired looking skin, dull skin, skin that needs some boost, this is a good option for you. However, this is not suitable for oily skin. Oily skin is much better off with oil control or semi matte foundations. I shall recommend some very soon!
Have a lovely day ahead and thank you for reading Makeup Toys!